Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Ringing ears due to cabin noise

mani2m

Reactions
What I Drive
Hyundai Palisade
Hello,

I bought Palisade calligraphy 2023 in July. Since then I am going through strange problem, whenever I sit in cabin I always feel ringing ears specially when I go above 40. Its just like how the ears will ring when aeroplane takes off. Does anyone else is facing the problem ? I tried going to dealership it didn't help much. Initially they tried convincing me saying its the way palisade designed. After multiple discussion with service manager they tried something , It did not help. I am kind of disappointed now. I bought this vehicle for long drive by paying 50K plus. Now every time I go for long drive I get literally head ache because of noise. I owned few cars before there use to be noise but never had this issue before.

Any suggestions is helpful. Thank you.

Regards,
Manish

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Caligraphy
I also suffered from ringing in my ears. My local Hyundai dealer told me to get an unlisted head.

Hyundai Palisade Posts