Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Software update for Palisades with navigation (including 2023 models) out now - Oct. 25, 2022

Reactions
The update for Palisades with navigation is now out. Go to Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website to get started.

Release notes: Notice | Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website

• New Sounds of Nature
  • Sound processing effects can now be specific for each media source
  • Voice recognition in French and Spanish in North America
  • You can set your Home or Work address via voice
  • Updated radio screen to show more data
  • Map data update

If you have a 2023 model, you're 2 versions behind and you'll get more changes, including the removal of the tubes from the radio screen.

LB1258

Reactions
What I Drive
Nissan Quest
Also, an updated voice... I do not like the new voice. Sounds robotic, compared to the previous voice.

Last edited:
OP
E
Reactions
Thread Starter #4

snowlover

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Palisade
has anyone tried to update this yet? I finally got a 64G microSD inside a usb holder to hook up. Is there just one update ? I think I have gone thru 5 of them now - some maps,. some radio?

nics84

Reactions
What I Drive
2022 Palisade
I dont see an available update from the official Navi update program for my 2022 palisade. Does anyone know how I can get the update? I am still stuck with 2021 version.

OP
E
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
I dont see an available update from the official Navi update program for my 2022 palisade. Does anyone know how I can get the update? I am still stuck with 2021 version.
They’ve removed the updates temporarily. You’ll just have to wait. Maybe a new version is coming.

Hyundai Palisade Posts