Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Will the second row bench be available on the Ultimate trim?

Reactions
Highly considering either the Limited or Ultimate. From the photos that I've seen so far it's only been captain's chairs. Anyone know if it's going to be available with a second row bench?

Reactions
According to the trim levels that have been put out , there is no Ultimate trim . It’s called the “Limited” and only offers 7 seats .

TM87

Reactions
We need bench seat on top trim and don’t care about ventilated heated seats in the back and 18” wheels on top trim would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Ok I'll send him an email. Any other questions you wanted to ask?
You’re amazing ! Someone below you replied . Other than that , maybe ask about ambient lighting and what that entails (whether it is mood or what). I think I have learned everything I need to know other than that .

Reactions
I also have no need for the second row 'captains chairs', a 2nd row bench seat is a must and I am not interested in any of the lower models, I need the Limited AWD trim with all the 'goodies', surround view, hud, etc. I'll even pay extra. Interesting to note, GMC Acadia Denali trim comes standard with captains chairs, but the bench is a no cost option, Hyundai should do this also.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade
I also have no need for the second row 'captains chairs', a 2nd row bench seat is a must and I am not interested in any of the lower models, I need the Limited AWD trim with all the 'goodies', surround view, hud, etc. I'll even pay extra. Interesting to note, GMC Acadia Denali trim comes standard with captains chairs, but the bench is a no cost option, Hyundai should do this also.
Agreed.

Reactions
Unfortunately , I believe that is something you cannot pay extra for . They are saying they will not edit the top trim at all in terms of switching seating out . You will have to try and aftermarket it .

Fritz

Reactions
What I Drive
15 Genesis 3.8
Fully tricking out an SEL comes pretty close to a Limited. No rear sunroof and a few other items. But, no bench in the lux model.

Reactions
I am 81 years old and I kind of like the captain seating in my Limited. I don't haul a lot of people around so it works for me.. I would like to have seen an option for a console between them ..

Pipewrench

kalcher

Reactions
I really love the captains chairs in our Limited, makes it so much easier for our kids to climb into the rear seat.

Hyundai Palisade Posts